22 month for driving up a mountain.

What sentence was given to the last person who went up Snowdon like this?

I have absolutely no idea

---------- Post added 26-01-2013 at 11:17 ----------

He got what he deserved

"Williams was handed a six month jail sentence for the first dangerous driving conviction, 10 months for the second offence, and a further six months for failing to answer bail at that start of his trial. The sentences must be served consecutively, making a total of 22 months behind bars"

Three offences and 3 convictions.

How many multiple murderers would only get 22 months.?

I didn't mention murders I said drivers who kill, but given that murderers sentences are on the whole pathetic.

I didn't mention murders I said drivers who kill, but given that murderers sentences are on the whole pathetic.

No you didn't you said "if he'd killed someone". No indication of driving ,stabbing or whatever.

However if he'd killed on three different occasions he would have recieved more than 6 months.

He deserves that sentence just for the vehicle he chooses to drive.

And for being an utter [expletive deleted]. Either that, or not all his dogs are barking.

Victimless crime.

Why do you say that?

---------- Post added 26-01-2013 at 11:31 ----------

And for being an utter [expletive deleted]. Either that, or not all his dogs are barking.

From the report, he does sound a sandwich short. Maybe next time, he will resort to talking long drives off short piers.

If you dont know what the last offender got then you cannot address consistency,can you?

If you dont know what the last offender got then you cannot address consistency,can you?

Well given that I don't follow the news this closely, but I'm still entitled to an opinion. I didn't even know it was possible to drive up there in 1st place, my post was highlighting the inconsistencies in our legal system, so I can discuss consistency..

He got 22 months, for doing a silly jape, people who kill others by reckless driving get 3 years, serving 18 so they technically do 7 months more for taking a life, well if that's not madness looks like it's bum out in Fargate time again.

In regards to murderers they take a life so should be given life, not 30 years, whole of life till they die. They can come out the person they killed isn't so chuffin lucky they should not see daylight again the only time being when they curl up their toes.

Well given that I don't follow the news this closely, but I'm still entitled to an opinion. I didn't even know it was possible to drive up there in 1st place, my post was highlighting the inconsistencies in our legal system, so I can discuss consistency..

He got 22 months, for doing a silly jape, people who kill others by reckless driving get 3 years, serving 18 so they technically do 7 months more for taking a life, well if that's not madness looks like it's bum out in Fargate time again.

In regards to murderers they take a life so should be given life, not 30 years, whole of life till they die. They can come out the person they killed isn't so chuffin lucky they should not see daylight again the only time being when they curl up their toes.

I simply thought you need to compare like with like to appraise consistency.I do not know the Fargate expression you use but I do know people can get silly when drinking.I assumed you were past that stage of life.

35 quid for killing a fellow human being

http://road.cc/content/news/73826-taxi-driver-fined-%C2%A335-3-points-his-licence-after-cyclist-killed-collission

Magistrates in Solihull have fined a taxi driver £35 and given him three penally points for an incident last year which he collided with a cyclist and then carried him for a further 90 metres on the bonnet of his car colliding with traffic signs and eventually hitting a tree. 20 year old animation student Tom Ridgway died of his injuries shortly afterwards.

Archived