22 month for driving up a mountain.

Well given that I don't follow the news this closely, but I'm still entitled to an opinion. I didn't even know it was possible to drive up there in 1st place, my post was highlighting the inconsistencies in our legal system, so I can discuss consistency..

He got 22 months, for doing a silly jape, people who kill others by reckless driving get 3 years, serving 18 so they technically do 7 months more for taking a life, well if that's not madness looks like it's bum out in Fargate time again.

In regards to murderers they take a life so should be given life, not 30 years, whole of life till they die. They can come out the person they killed isn't so chuffin lucky they should not see daylight again the only time being when they curl up their toes.

No, he got 2 x 6 months and 10 months for 3 silly japes. 3 crimes 3 penalties.

If people who kill driving recklessly serve 18 months(according to you) then he would get 3 x 18 months if he repeated the same offence.

Archived