DVD/ Video rental after Blockbuster.

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent DVDs and Videos now that Blockbuster is on the way out?

All I have found are folks like Love Film who want you to pay a monthly subscription.

I have no interest in monthly subscriptions. I only rent 2 or 3 DVDs a year and just want to be able to rent as and when I want one. I don't want to sit in front of the box watching unlimited video.

Try Netflix, Watch TV programmes & films anytime, anywhere.

But we are back to monthly premium. I'm not old enough to sit home night after night watching films, but it's good to be able to rent one now and again if you are stuck in with cold, broken leg, snow etc.

I just want the ability to rent 3 possibly 4 in a year. Not rent 3 or 4 a month.

But we are back to monthly premium. I'm not old enough to sit home night after night watching films, but it's good to be able to rent one now and again if you are stuck in with cold, broken leg, snow etc.

I just want the ability to rent 3 possibly 4 in a year. Not rent 3 or 4 a month.

not old enough :o

cheeky mare

lol

http://www.blinkbox.com/

The best way to watch the latest movies and TV shows without subscription

Pay for what you want to watch, when you want to watch

Rent a title and you have 30 days to start watching it

Buy it, and it’s yours to enjoy forever

blinkbox is proud to be a part of Tesco, which also means you can collect Clubcard points for every £1 you spend

http://www.blinkbox.com/

The best way to watch the latest movies and TV shows without subscription

Pay for what you want to watch, when you want to watch

Rent a title and you have 30 days to start watching it

Buy it, and it’s yours to enjoy forever

blinkbox is proud to be a part of Tesco, which also means you can collect Clubcard points for every £1 you spend

Excellent.

Thanks for that. I'll give it a shot.

Does anyone know if it is possible to rent DVDs and Videos now that Blockbuster is on the way out?

All I have found are folks like Love Film who want you to pay a monthly subscription.

I have no interest in monthly subscriptions. I only rent 2 or 3 DVDs a year and just want to be able to rent as and when I want one. I don't want to sit in front of the box watching unlimited video.

If you have Sky or Virgin, you can rent movies via their box office / stores - it costs about 3 or 4 quid.

Archived