African Resturant

mokorode

Hello there is good news for all who desire African food...(Nija..)

At last..I visited a new Restaurant in the s9 area and have ordered food from there and boy! I am glad I can now have my SUYA!!!!! Eba, Joloof Rice and dodo. delivered to my door step...and to my amazement the prices re very good.

I was shocked initial when I was told ponded yam and Egusi Soup was £5....I thought to let you guys who re looking know....its called Soul Cuisine Restaurant on Woksop Road...0114 244 1938...

It's Nigerian food in particular isn't it? Africa is a big continent.

Well I saw some kenya menus on the list, i recall asking...so probably Nigerian and Kenya meals which I think most chaps from west A and there about eat these days...anyhow cu

Hello there is good news for all who desire African food...(Nija..)

At last..I visited a new Restaurant in the s9 area and have ordered food from there and boy! I am glad I can now have my SUYA!!!!! Eba, Joloof Rice and dodo. delivered to my door step...and to my amazement the prices re very good.

I was shocked initial when I was told ponded yam and Egusi Soup was £5....I thought to let you guys who re looking know....its called Soul Cuisine Restaurant on Woksop Road...0114 244 1938...

Wow, dodo? That would be quite something.

For African food I doubt you can beat the mad place in Broomhill with no customers. I've never been but it's still open so it must be OK, surely?

Broomhul? Ahh...pls whats it called? Do they do suya and moi moi there? I would

like to try it...what about deliveries?

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 08:16 ----------

just thnkin...any reason u call it mad place? Hope pple ther re sain?? and no customers ?? eemmm re u tring to say somethin??

Archived