Get wilson and mc'cabe out

vickibmwx5

Wilson needs sacking not backing !! What has he ever achieved

As a manager ?? He picks the team and who plays ,if we was as bad in our jobs

As Wilson we would be sacked ,please stop sticking up for Wilson he has got to be one of worst managers utd has had:(

Statistically he is one the best actually :)

TBH Corks DW is only just starting to get flack, KM on the other hand has had zero interest in the club since 07, I wish some bugger would buy him out.

TBH Pete a lot of Blades didn't want him from the start (not just Titfer) simply because of his association with Wednesday. I actually think he is doing a sterling job for you given circumstances.

I forgot about him:hihi: i was thinking of adams.

If I'm being honest I would have loved Gary Speed to stay (RIP) and not go to Wales, okay we may have gone down but he had us playing right, like he did with Wales. He'd have took us up last season no worries, but we'll sadly never know.

Who knows his life might I say might, just have turned out differently such a waste & great loss.

What a player, but most WHAT A MAN :sad::sad:

If I'm being honest I would have loved Gary Speed to stay (RIP) and not go to Wales, okay we may have gone down but he had us playing right, like he did with Wales. He'd have took us up last season no worries, but we'll sadly never know.

Who knows his life might I say might, just have turned out differently such a waste & great loss.

What a player, but most WHAT A MAN :sad::sad:

Cant disagree with that mate,absolute tragedy.

Archived