Get wilson and mc'cabe out

vickibmwx5

What's up with blades fans , still in a good position in the league ,mccabe and Wilson will be staying put , so stop moaning , there's more twists and turns till the end of the season

From a loyal owl

No.

(Pointless post deserves a pointless reply)

I would never call for McCabes head, yes he has faults, his managerial appointments for one.

Its my opinion the slide started around or soon after Derek Dooley steped down, we need McCabe but we also need a football man in charge, one who is an all rounder.

Julian Winters was appointed in a high profiled role but did not last 2mins ! An ex player and board member at Charlton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the manager , well my views are well published and have not,nor will they change.

Because you tell "Blades fans to stop moaning".

Most aren't, so you're idly labeling all Blades in this thread without justification.

Obviously referring to the fans that are moaning.

No where does he say All.

Nor do I.

Clearly you can see here and elsewhere some supporters are negative, whilst some supporters are positive.

Obviously referring to the fans that are moaning.

No where does he say All.

Nor do I.

Clearly you can see here and elsewhere some supporters are negative, whilst some supporters are positive.

It says "what's up with Blades fans", sound pretty all encompassing to me.

Archived