Fat people comment by Anna Soubry MP - I completely agree!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxmaximus

Yep, making 6-8 portions is cheaper than buying 6-8 pre packaged items.

So you can make lasagne for 6 cheaper than 6 of these (total cost £3.90)? That would not even cover the cost of the mince.

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estor...questid=217993

the allowing of the selling of this "food" is why we have issues.

The link too me to a general 'lasagne' search but I guess you mean the 66p Smartprice one?

Mince alone to make a spaghetti bolognese for about 3/4 (with quite a small portion) is about the price of 6 of those indeed.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

The problem, I was told by my doctor is not what you eat, but how much and when. People are increasingly eating just one large meal for 'tea' just before they go to bed. It doesn't get burnt off.

The way to go to lose weight is to eat smallish meals, but 3/4 times a day. Get up, have a good breakfast, then have lunch, tea before 6pm and maybe a small snack before bed. Never eat after 9pm.

I suppose a lot of the 'fat poor' people are the ones who don't eat all day, then have a massive family meal at 8pm while watching TV, and then go to bed.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived