For all the none believers

Look at the facts.

1 OP's Dad liked spitfires.

2 He and her Mum have difficulty putting a drawing of one into a frame.

3 just over a year ago her Dad dies.

4 Over the next year or so the drawing falls out of the frame 3 times.

How on earth can you connect 4) with 3)??

COOPS in post 12 was right!

If I die and all I can achieve is knocking a picture off the wall three times in fourteen months, I think I would go mental. Imagine that poor dead man trying to reach out to his loved ones every single hour of every day, only to be thwarted at almost every attempt.

I would get the ouija board out. That may make it a bit easier for him.

Sorry but the bypasses are mine :hihi::hihi:, seriously though if the OP or others get comfort from beliefs, why do people take such please in knocking them. There are a lot of things that happen, that cannot be explained or dispelled.

People do try to contact others from "the other side", by strange occurrences, and people like to believe that they do.

Lancashire ? You can phone them.:hihi:

You mean the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics - and that's actually proof that ghosts cannot exist.

explained

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of an isolated system never decreases, because isolated systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium—the state of maximum entropy. Equivalently, perpetual motion machines of the second kind are impossible.

The second law is a postulate of thermodynamics, but it can be understood and proven using the underlying quantum statistical mechanics. It is an expression of the fact that over time, differences in temperature, pressure, and chemical potential decrease in an isolated physical system, leading eventually to a state of thermodynamic equilibrium. In the language of statistical mechanics, entropy is a measure of the number of microscopic configurations corresponding to a macroscopic state. Because equilibrium corresponds to a vastly greater number of microscopic configurations than any non-equilibrium state, it has the maximum entropy, and the second law follows because random chance alone almost guarantees that the system will evolve towards equilibrium.

thats cleared that one up then

Look at the facts.

1 OP's Dad liked spitfires.

2 He and her Mum have difficulty putting a drawing of one into a frame.

3 just over a year ago her Dad dies.

4 Over the next year or so the drawing falls out of the frame 3 times.

You forgot another important fact, it was mounted above a radiator. As most people are aware, heating and cooling will distort the size and shape of wood easily, shrinking (tight frame) and expanding (loose frame) in accordance to the temperature.

How on earth can you connect 4) with 3)??

COOPS in post 12 was right!

To be fair, if you read the OP again you'll see that they didn't actually make any connection. I think they meant to though.

Archived