UKIP to help BNP get European money

UKIP are seen to be gaining support so their opponents will do and say anything to put people off supporting them. Its a common tactic in politics unfortunately.

What do you think of 'Golden Dawn' in Greece? Fancy 'em much?

UKIP are seen to be gaining support so their opponents will do and say anything to put people off supporting them. Its a common tactic in politics unfortunately.

If we leave the EU what role remains for UKIP?Will they turn their forensic spotlight on the indigenous population in a desperate attempt to generate a raison d'etre?

Why would I need to form an opinion on a political party that has nothing to do with the UK, maybe if I lived in Greece they would be relevant.

They are relevant,even though they operate overseas they will look to form links with international allies.Greece is a member of the EU and this must hold implications for the status quo.

They are relevant,even though they operate overseas they will look to form links with international allies.Greece is a member of the EU and this must hold implications for the status quo.

They aren't relevant to me because they aren't a party I can vote for and if the people Greece want to vote for them that’s their business.

Archived