UKIP to help BNP get European money

Why would I need to form an opinion on a political party that has nothing to do with the UK, maybe if I lived in Greece they would be relevant.

They aren't relevant to me because they aren't a party I can vote for and if the people Greece want to vote for them that’s their business.

"How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing. It seems still more impossible that a quarrel which has already been settled in principle should be the subject of war". - Neville Chamberlain in 1938 appeasing Hitler.

"How horrible, fantastic, incredible it is that we should be digging trenches and trying on gas masks here because of a quarrel in a far-away country between people of whom we know nothing. It seems still more impossible that a quarrel which has already been settled in principle should be the subject of war". - Neville Chamberlain in 1938 appeasing Hitler.

Wonder how things would have gone if we'd kept our nose out.

Trust you to bring in politics to this discussion!:)How dare you use facts so brazenly?

They're not foreign :huh:

I think you will find that SF began in the Irish Republic,before independence and partition,and the unionist parties are unwilling to place candidates in mainland contests.How foreign do they need to be to satisfy your criteria?

I think you will find that SF began in the Irish Republic,before independence and partition,and the unionist parties are unwilling to place candidates in mainland contests.How foreign do they need to be to satisfy your criteria?

Both Sinn Fein and various Ulster Democrats/Loyalist parties are active in the United Kingdom. They have seats in the UK Parliament (even if they refuse to take them up). They're no more foreign than the SNP, MK or PC.

Both Sinn Fein and various Ulster Democrats/Loyalist parties are active in the United Kingdom. They have seats in the UK Parliament (even if they refuse to take them up). They're no more foreign than the SNP, MK or PC.

Can you please remind me of the key points of the SF constitution?Can you also explain why the MPs of Ulster absent themselves from Parliament?

Can you please remind me of the key points of the SF constitution?Can you also explain why the MPs of Ulster absent themselves from Parliament?

As far as I'm aware only Gerry and the Bombmakers absent themselves from parliament, other than SF every other Ulster party including the nationalist SDLP took their seats.

Archived