UKIP to help BNP get European money

Can you please remind me of the key points of the SF constitution?Can you also explain why the MPs of Ulster absent themselves from Parliament?

I've never considered SF policies since they've never stood in Sheffield. But if you really want to know, you'll probably find it on their website.

Some NI MPs do attend Parliament.

I've never considered SF policies since they've never stood in Sheffield. But if you really want to know, you'll probably find it on their website.

Some NI MPs do attend Parliament.

I know the answers old ****,but asked you to prevent jumping to conclusions.They are pledged to separation and a reunification of Ireland,which they regard as a separate country.

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 22:39 ----------

As far as I'm aware only Gerry and the Bombmakers absent themselves from parliament, other than SF every other Ulster party including the nationalist SDLP took their seats.

Does it take long to devise such funny expressions?I would have thought Martin and the Manure Spreaders would have been more apposite,and give you another chance to plug your gardening services:hihi:

Does it take long to devise such funny expressions?I would have thought Martin and the Manure Spreaders would have been more apposite,and give you another chance to plug your gardening services:hihi:

No, it took about 1/2 a second, but then I am an intelligent chap with a sense of humour.

"Martin and the Manure Spreaders"...what's that a parody of?

No, it took about 1/2 a second, but then I am an intelligent chap with a sense of humour.

"Martin and the Manure Spreaders"...what's that a parody of?

Was yours a parody?If it was I failed to identify the source.I simply thought of McGuinness and something a gardener would tend to use frequently,but then used manure instead as it was more polite.You don't need to tell me how intelligent you are-I have already worked that out for myself:hihi:

Was yours a parody?If it was I failed to identify the source.I simply thought of McGuinness and something a gardener would tend to use frequently,but then used manure instead as it was more polite.You don't need to tell me how intelligent you are-I have already worked that out for myself:hihi:

Jeez, do you need it in longhand, you'd asked a question about why certain people don't take their seats, only Sinn Fein don't, so Gerry Adams leads SF, pace is a linguistic equivalent for peace in Norn Iron, so we have Gerry and the Pacemakers, which was a band, but the reason they didn't take their seats was not peacemaking but bomb making so we have SF as Gerry and the Bombmakers.

Not hard to work out surely?

Jeez, do you need it in longhand, you'd asked a question about why certain people don't take their seats, only Sinn Fein don't, so Gerry Adams leads SF, pace is a linguistic equivalent for peace in Norn Iron, so we have Gerry and the Pacemakers, which was a band, but the reason they didn't take their seats was not peacemaking but bomb making so we have SF as Gerry and the Bombmakers.

Not hard to work out surely?

Would it upset you if i revealed that I knew that GA was the leader of SF,that he had reportedly close links with the provos,and that Gerry Mulligan sang Ferry etc.?I wanted to see if you would be soft enough to explain it,which leaves me feeling quite sorry for you so can I apologise now?

But then you did describe me several times as a nomark,which is proper schoolboy stuff.

The strange thing is that the pressure exerted by the provos did work in the end.

Would it upset you if i revealed that I knew that GA was the leader of SF,that he had reportedly close links with the provos,and that Gerry Mulligan sang Ferry etc.?I wanted to see if you would be soft enough to explain it,which leaves me feeling quite sorry for you so can I apologise now?

But then you did describe me several times as a nomark,which is proper schoolboy stuff.

The strange thing is that the pressure exerted by the provos did work in the end.

Of course it's doesn't upset me old chap, it's what you do. Play dumb, play dumb, play dumb, then declare you knew what everyone was talking about all along so you win and they're all big sillys.

You've been doing it since I joined, it's what you do and from time to time I play the game. I'd rather you just were you and talked/debated sensibly as you would probably have a lot to add as you're clearly not thick, but that's not going to happen is it, you like playing your game.

As for the provos, they got what they wanted in the end, if the provos stated aim had been well paid jobs in the British establishment for a few of us, maybe with a bit of a blind eye turned to cross border smuggling for the lads. If it was something to do with a united Ireland, a little less successful.

Along with The EDL I thought they were all part of the same crew just with varying degrees of respectability,anyway why have they got their snouts in the trough of an institution they seek to destroy ? seems a bit odd to me:huh:

Does seem rather odd..the BNP had their snouts up Gaddafi's backside at one point. If there's a quid they'll sniff out.

Does seem rather odd..the BNP had their snouts up Gaddafi's backside at one point. If there's a quid they'll sniff out.

To be fair to Gaddafi he met Griffin when Griffin was still in the NF. It was though not long after the shooting of PC Yvonne Fletcher. At least Gaddafi had the good taste to refuse Griffin any money. If only Nigel Farage had as good a moral compass as Gaddafi had.

Archived