UKIP to help BNP get European money

Well said maxmaximus, its good to see there are some that understand you don't fight oppression by denying people a voice or outlawing their opinions. Its sad how some who are so verdantly opposed to the likes of the BNP would use the denial of political freedom to fight what they see as others who would do that same.

If you oppose the BNP on what ever grounds, fight them intellectually, give people your point of view and let them make their own minds. DO NOT gag those you do not agree with, as that kind of behaviour has a nasty habit of coming back and bighting you on the arse!

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 21:05 ----------

Interest groups are proto-political parties. Not all form parties, but some do and they are political in nature. Look the Green party for example. They evolved from a single interest and have grown into an established and successful party in both the UK parliament and the European parliament.

I like the greens but would not say they are successful,regrettably.Are you a Sarah Lucas fan?

What happened when Griffin went on QT-he was so inept and stupid he got the sympathy vote?I expect you recorded the programme,and watched it over the Xmas turkey.

Was the bighting bit deliberate,a right-wing coded message?

If you think that I am a supporter of Nick Griffen from what I said, I can only assume everything I have written on the subject is like a coded message to you as you appear to have completely misunderstood what I have said.

If you think that I am a supporter of Nick Griffen from what I said, I can only assume everything I have written on the subject is like a coded message to you as you appear to have completely misunderstood what I have said.

Where did I suggest that-you can be right-wing without being racist?

I like the greens but would not say they are successful,regrettably.Are you a Sarah Lucas fan?

I have no idea why you have asking if I like Sarah Lucas, so I will ignore that.

The green Part is successful, they have nearly 13,000 members, 141 council seats, 2 in the London Assembly, 2 MEP's and 1 MP. Membership of the conservative party is only approx 130,000 while Labour is approx 194,000.

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 21:23 ----------

Where did I suggest that-you can be right-wing without being racist?

I have no idea what you are talking about and why do you insist on hyphenating random words together?

I have no idea why you have asking if I like Sarah Lucas, so I will ignore that.

The green Part is successful, they have nearly 13,000 members, 141 council seats, 2 in the London Assembly, 2 MEP's and 1 MP. Membership of the conservative party is only approx 130,000 while Labour is approx 194,000.

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 21:23 ----------

I have no idea what you are talking about and why do you insist on hyphenating random words together?

Sorry I meant Caroline Lucas,leader of the Green Party,and MP,formerly an MEP.I still dont think the greens are successful but would love them to present a viable alternative.Does the BNP have an ecological standpoint?

There is nothing at all ironic about it; the BNP is a political party set up by people with an opinion and living in a democratic country, would you prefer for them to follow the non democratic approach like many of the countries we keep seeing on the news, by taking up arms and usuing violence and terrorism to get their point across.

They couldn't..they lack the skills, means, and most importantly the intelligence. Funny isn't it how you use terms like Arms, violence and terrorism in the same breath as BNP..it's almost as though you relay those sentiments and the party as synonymous. Give the BNP enough rope and maybe your wishes will come true...the BNP are dead..get over it.

Obviously Irony really was lost on you.

The BNP is Griffin, run by Griffin and dictated to by Griffin...not by the "people". I have no problem with a party seeking funds on the basis of fair elections within and outside said party. The BNP fails in that criteria. What makes the BNP exceptional is it's rank and file which ignore democracy within it's own party and demand democracy outside of it is..their obsession with colour. The're so absorbed with colour anything else is deemed secondary.

Equality, freedom and justice is a camouflage for an autocratic head. Their begging at the trough is an attempt to survive, pay off debt, go for a **** up, buy children..you'd have thought surviving wouldn't be such a daily chore considering the massif support the electorate shower them with...It must be his charming personality.

Allowing anyone a voice of opinion which could in effect spoil the chances of Griffin moving forward nationally or internationally is democratic..everyone should have the right of an opinion, everyone should have the right of a vote.. unless voting or holding an opinion which voices against Griffin as autocrat, would without doubt see you expelled from the his party.

Your opinion is duly noted and rightfully accepted...as for not agreeing..well, that's a given. All you have to do now is get off your backside like most of his fans and vote him back from enforced retirement. Ukip do themselves no favours by aligning themselves with an autocracy and at the same time whining like a bunch cry babies on how democracy must prevail.

BNP Fans= Oooo, int he a luverly fella he hates Blacks just like wot i duz.

BNP Supporters= Same as ^^^ but contribute time and funds (thin on the ground I'm happy to inform)

They couldn't..they lack the skills, means, and most importantly the intelligence. Funny isn't it how you use terms like Arms, violence and terrorism in the same breath as BNP..it's almost as though you relay those sentiments and the party as synonymous. Give the BNP enough rope and maybe your wishes will come true...the BNP are dead..get over it.

Obviously Irony really was lost on you.

The BNP is Griffin, run by Griffin and dictated to by Griffin...not by the "people". I have no problem with a party seeking funds on the basis of fair elections within and outside said party. The BNP fails in that criteria. What makes the BNP exceptional is it's rank and file which ignore democracy within it's own party and demand democracy outside of it is..their obsession with colour. The're so absorbed with colour anything else is deemed secondary.

Equality, freedom and justice is a camouflage for an autocratic head. Their begging at the trough is an attempt to survive, pay off debt, go for a **** up, buy children..you'd have thought surviving wouldn't be such a daily chore considering the massif support the electorate shower them with...It must be his charming personality.

Allowing anyone a voice of opinion which could in effect spoil the chances of Griffin moving forward nationally or internationally is democratic..everyone should have the right of an opinion, everyone should have the right of a vote.. unless voting or holding an opinion which voices against Griffin as autocrat, would without doubt see you expelled from the his party.

Your opinion is duly noted and rightfully accepted...as for not agreeing..well, that's a given. All you have to do now is get off your backside like most of his fans and vote him back from enforced retirement. Ukip do themselves no favours by aligning themselves with an autocracy and at the same time whining like a bunch cry babies on how democracy must prevail.

BNP Fans= Oooo, int he a luverly fella he hates Blacks just like wot i duz.

BNP Supporters= Same as ^^^ but contribute time and funds (thin on the ground I'm happy to inform)

You keep going on about the internal party workings of the BNP, but as has been pointed out many times, the EU award funding for winning seats in their Parliament.

Archived