UKIP to help BNP get European money

Sorry I meant Caroline Lucas,leader of the Green Party,and MP,formerly an MEP.I still dont think the greens are successful but would love them to present a viable alternative.Does the BNP have an ecological standpoint?

make up your mind, in one comment you imply I'm a fan of Nick Griffin and then the next I'm a fan of the leader of the Green party. The two could not be more diametrically opposed.

look, if you disagree with the idea of the BNP getting funding, argue against state funding of political parties. That way they would need to be funded by their members rather then all of us.

Someone else complacent about paedophilia. They're all coming out of the woodwork this morning.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 09:15 ----------

So paedophiles become paedophiles because people who don't like paedophiles don't like paedophiles. And only the intellegent understand them. Right.

You do realise that by linking UKIP and the BNP with paedophiles you're not doing their cause much good.

It seems to me it's you doing the linking, me thinks you protest too much.

It seems to me it's you doing the linking, me thinks you protest too much.

In that case you should read maxmaximus's posts. In his former guise of MrSmith he posted all kinds of stuff making excuses for paedophiles. He then changed his username to maxmaximus having lost all credibility on here and he's now started with his pro-paedophile stuff again while defending the BNP and UKIP. I'm sure both organisations could do without his support.

In that case you should read maxmaximus's posts. In his former guise of MrSmith he posted all kinds of stuff making excuses for paedophiles. He then changed his username to maxmaximus having lost all credibility on here and he's now started with his pro-paedophile stuff again while defending the BNP and UKIP. I'm sure both organisations could do without his support.

can you provide a link to the posts where maxmaximus admits to being MrSmith and also posts he has made that are pro-paedophile.

Why should I read his post's, when it's you who is doing the linking,

point the finger and three point back at you.

I suppose by weight of numbers there's more perverts on your side of the fence, than on the other, seeing as you claim the right wing are a minority.

make up your mind, in one comment you imply I'm a fan of Nick Griffin and then the next I'm a fan of the leader of the Green party. The two could not be more diametrically opposed.

look, if you disagree with the idea of the BNP getting funding, argue against state funding of political parties. That way they would need to be funded by their members rather then all of us.

Hitler placed a very high value on the environment,especially southern Germany,with its forests,hills and lakes,and was a vegetarian non-smoker.Not exactly Poles apart.

Hitler placed a very high value on the environment,especially southern Germany,with its forests,hills and lakes,and was a vegetarian non-smoker.Not exactly Poles apart.

And there we have it, Godwin's Law has raised its head.

What does that teach you gnvqsos? That concentrating on one aspect of anything gives you a myopic view. Hitler was also a staunch opponent of Fox Hunting. Passing animal protection laws in 1934, 70+ years before it was banned in the UK. Does that make him a good man? No, but if you only concentrated on one aspect of him, you could be forgiven for not seeing the bigger picture, which is exactly what you and others are doing when you advocate the suspension of democracy against political parties you don't agree with.

Democracy means you will have parties you do not agree with, but if they are doing nothing illegal, you have to accept that. Having approved party lists is EXACTLY how every dictatorship operates.

Through trying to do good you are creating an environment that will result in the exact opposite.

And there we have it, Godwin's Law has raised its head.

What does that teach you gnvqsos? That concentrating on one aspect of anything gives you a myopic view. Hitler was also a staunch opponent of Fox Hunting. Passing animal protection laws in 1934, 70+ years before it was banned in the UK. Does that make him a good man? No, but if you only concentrated on one aspect of him, you could be forgiven for not seeing the bigger picture, which is exactly what you and others are doing when you advocate the suspension of democracy against political parties you don't agree with.

Democracy means you will have parties you do not agree with, but if they are doing nothing illegal, you have to accept that. Having approved party lists is EXACTLY how every dictatorship operates.

Through trying to do good you are creating an environment that will result in the exact opposite.

Godwins Law is invalid in discussions about right-wing parties.If it is any help I will edit the post and mention Oswald Mosley or similar.The citing of GL is a bit old hat now,as every Tom Dick quotes it,rendering it equivalent to cliche.

Godwins Law is invalid in discussions about right-wing parties.If it is any help I will edit the post and mention Oswald Mosley or similar.The citing of GL is a bit old hat now,as every Tom Dick quotes it,rendering it equivalent to cliche.

you only think its invalid because you made the faux pas, citing one of the most well known cliche's on the internet.

Archived