UKIP to help BNP get European money

So paedophiles become paedophiles because people who don't like paedophiles don't like paedophiles. And only the intellegent understand them. Right.

No, paedophiles don't seek the help they want and need because they fear bigoted people like you.

What will benefit both paedophiles and society is reducing the stigma attached to paedophilia, it’s not a life choice anymore than being heterosexual or homosexual is a life choice.

you only think its invalid because you made the faux pas, citing one of the most well known cliche's on the internet.

fair dos-I admit that mentioning the BNP and Hitler in the same paragraph represents a deviation,applying the rules of Just A Minute.

May I ask why you put an apostrophe after cliche?Is it the convention with words derived from the French?

No, paedophiles don't seek the help they want and need because they fear bigoted people like you.

What will benefit both paedophiles and society is reducing the stigma attached to paedophilia, it’s not a life choice anymore than being heterosexual or homosexual is a life choice.

A lot of paedophiles don't accept that what they're doing is wrong. They know it's illegal and so don't seek help because to do so would be to admit to having carried out crimes that would put them in prison. Many are very devious and plan their crimes knowing it'll be a long sentence and lifelong stigma if caught.

I can't see how you can reduce the stigma attached to raping a child. And I know it's not a life choice for some. Some do control their urges after getting help. Others don't. But you still can't compare it to sex between consenting adults. It's a form of rape, either by force or seduction.

Why you persist in trying to deflect criticism of paedophiles is unjustifiable.

A lot of paedophiles don't accept that what they're doing is wrong. They know it's illegal and so don't seek help because to do so would be to admit to having carried out crimes that would put them in prison. Many are very devious and plan their crimes knowing it'll be a long sentence and lifelong stigma if caught.

I can't see how you can reduce the stigma attached to raping a child. And I know it's not a life choice for some. Some do control their urges after getting help. Others don't. But you still can't compare it to sex between consenting adults. It's a form of rape, either by force or seduction.

If that were true the first part of the paragraph doesnt hold water ,if they dont accept that paedophilia is wrong why should they feel any stigma attached to it ?

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 17:51 ----------

60 years ago you could insert the word homosexuals for the word paedophiles into your first paragraph and it would be a true statement of the times the people haven't changed ,the law has,the words ponce and nonce carried the same stigma

You demonstrate you lack of knowledge and prejudice on this subject nicely, and it’s your lack of knowledge and prejudice towards people with a different sexuality to yours that leaves them with little choice but to remain secretive.

You demonstrate you lack of knowledge and prejudice on this subject nicely, and it’s your lack of knowledge and prejudice towards people with a different sexuality to yours that leaves them with little choice but to remain secretive.

Prejudiced against paedophiles? I have to hold up my hands on that one.

If that were true the first part of the paragraph doesnt hold water ,if they dont accept that paedophilia is wrong why should they feel any stigma attached to it ?

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 17:51 ----------

60 years ago you could insert the word homosexuals for the word paedophiles into your first paragraph and it would be a true statement of the times the people haven't changed ,the law has,the words ponce and nonce carried the same stigma

It's amazing how many rightwingers on here want to stand up for paedophiles.

The bit you say is a contradiction isn't. First, just because some paedophiles don't accept that what they're doing is wrong doesn't mean that they don't accept there's a stigma attached to it. The stigma is in the eyes of others, not their own. They also know there's a prison sentence at stake that they don't agree with but they still do it. Second, the people who don't accept paedophilia is wrong may not be the same people who recognise there's a stigma attached. I used the words a lot and many, not all.

I hope you're not comparing homosexuals and paedophiles. Paedophiles are rapists. They're victims are children who don't have the maturity to fully be aware of their being exploited. They're vulnerable and need legal protection. Children aren't considered to be mature enough to make informed decisions. Homosexuality was legalised for those 21 and over and then 16 and over. In other words they're consenting adults considered by the law to be capable of making their own decisions.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:25 ----------

Would you alter that attitude if it could be shown that children are less likely to be abused when paedophiles feel they can seek help without the fear of intimidation and abuse?

Paedophiles can seek help. They can do that instead of raping children. But some choose the rape bit instead. Some do not accept that what they are doing is wrong and get given help only after raping because they choose to rape first. So no.

Regarding the BNP and their finances...

Nick Griffin Talks About Eating Roadkill And Selling Scrap Metal To Fund Cash-Strapped BNP

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/30/nick-griffin-urges-bnp-scrap-metal_n_2581607.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D150394

:hihi::hihi: BNP to assign a " party ebay officer"..you couldn't make this up.

Seems like the kids Christmas bikes are at even more risk than usual...must remember to take them in.

Archived