UKIP to help BNP get European money

It's amazing how many rightwingers on here want to stand up for paedophiles.

The bit you say is a contradiction isn't. First, just because some paedophiles don't accept that what they're doing is wrong doesn't mean that they don't accept there's a stigma attached to it. The stigma is in the eyes of others, not their own. They also know there's a prison sentence at stake that they don't agree with but they still do it. Second, the people who don't accept paedophilia is wrong may not be the same people who recognise there's a stigma attached. I used the words a lot and many, not all.

I hope you're not comparing homosexuals and paedophiles. Paedophiles are rapists. They're victims are children who don't have the maturity to fully be aware of their being exploited. They're vulnerable and need legal protection. Children aren't considered to be mature enough to make informed decisions. Homosexuality was legalised for those 21 and over and then 16 and over. In other words they're consenting adults considered by the law to be capable of making their own decisions.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:25 ----------

Paedophiles can seek help. They can do that instead of raping children. But some choose the rape bit instead. Some do not accept that what they are doing is wrong and get given help only after raping because they choose to rape first. So no.

It’s sad that your hatred of someone because of their sexuality outweighs the protection of children.

Last September the European commission announced new rules for the funding of pan-European political parties to ensure that EU money was only given to parties that observe the values of the EU, "namely respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality".

I do hope all the MEPs petitioning against the Alliance of European National Movements are not total hypocrites and are also petitioning against the Communist parties with MEPs, after all there has never been a communist regime with "respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality".

Actually why isn't Hope Not Hate petitioning for the same rule to be applied to the communists? I'd have thought they'd not be fans of gulags.

Archived