UKIP to help BNP get European money

"is somehow isn't democratic" would have made no sense........

Well that's is why I never suggested that line in the post, but let's not get dragged down with such a puerile argument.

...........But now we've cleared that up, yes I am.

Can you have a stab at why?

Maybe because you believe that every political opinion, irrespective of what they have to say, has it's own right to be heard?

Maybe because you believe that every political opinion, irrespective of what they have to say, has it's own right to be heard?

That is something I do believe, though I accept the right of national parliaments to restrict political groups actively engaged in lawbreaking.

However that's not the crux of this matter.

Think "elected by the people"...

That is something I do believe, though I accept the right of national parliaments to restrict political groups actively engaged in lawbreaking.

However that's not the crux of this matter.

Think "elected by the people"...

Aren't the MEPs elected?

http://www.bnp.org.uk/

Really - do people honestly believe this lot believe in democracy? Really?

What about honesty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9F0aEb7Bvc

Of course they don't believe in democracy. "They" are a silly little corrupt fat racist man with a handfull of hangers on. However, that is not the question, it is do we believe in democracy? Said fat git got elected, I very much doubt he will again. However while elected should he be treated any differently than any other MEP?

Of course they don't believe in democracy. "They" are a silly little corrupt fat racist man with a handfull of hangers on. However, that is not the question, it is do we believe in democracy? Said fat git got elected, I very much doubt he will again. However while elected should he be treated any differently than any other MEP?

It's how you define being treated differently. Allowed a freedom to spout their views, yes unquestionably. But, the elected representatives should also be allowed to judge upon whether a political argument exists too far on the edge of the political margins for them to allow our money to be spent on promoting it.

Archived