UKIP to help BNP get European money

Without hypothecated taxes,we have no control over where our taxes are allocated.

You can refuse to pay your taxes if you disagree with how they are spent, you could even leave the country and live in a non democratic country if you don't like how democracy works; by choosing to do neither you as much a part of the system you despise as UKIP are.

You can refuse to pay your taxes if you disagree with how they are spent, you could even leave the country and live in a non democratic country if you don't like how democracy works; by choosing to do neither you as much a part of the system you despise as UKIP are.

I thought that you were allowed to have critical opinions towards political parties in a democracy? :huh:

You have been reading too may Liberal tracts from the Corn Law era-we dont operate like that now buddy.

Surely UKIP would oppose anyone getting funding from Europe. They're the anti-Europe party. Am I mistaken?

Ukip have faultless logic.

Dear EU

We would like some funding.We want to break up your organisation and would like you to finance your own destruction.I know it s a bit of a cheek but you are democratic,and its only fair as the other gangs get money from you.

Yours in anticipation

Nige F

Archived