Where's the best place to get sexy underwear for the bigger woman?

Because my wife is a little over weight, so feels a little onsecure in shopping for clothes as she finds alot of the 'nice things' don't fit. (Yes, been through the whole diet thing, but anyway, that's not what I'm talking about). The question is, where the best place to get sexy underwear for the bigger woman? Underwear and possibly nightwear. I have found that, just because she doesn't feel sexy, she chooses not to dress that way, which I don't agree. She's a lovely woman, but needs a little encouragement or confidence building, but with women's underwear, I haven't a clue. I'm not talking about the the 'Ann Summer's' type of sexy, but something more attractive then...big pants (if you know what I mean). Size 16 - 18. I've found alot of clothes out there for larger women seem to lack inspiration, or are just a blanket of material. There must be a place that does not go down this mainstream type of thinking, but where?

Thank you all. Very great full, that's alot of help. Now all I have to do is put into action the suggestions here without my wife knowingI wrote this post, as she might do the 'woman thing' on me and say something like 'You have a problem with my weight!?' Or 'Are you calling me fat?' Geeee, women.

Because my wife is a little over weight, so feels a little onsecure in shopping for clothes as she finds alot of the 'nice things' don't fit. (Yes, been through the whole diet thing, but anyway, that's not what I'm talking about). The question is, where the best place to get sexy underwear for the bigger woman? Underwear and possibly nightwear. I have found that, just because she doesn't feel sexy, she chooses not to dress that way, which I don't agree. She's a lovely woman, but needs a little encouragement or confidence building, but with women's underwear, I haven't a clue. I'm not talking about the the 'Ann Summer's' type of sexy, but something more attractive then...big pants (if you know what I mean). Size 16 - 18. I've found alot of clothes out there for larger women seem to lack inspiration, or are just a blanket of material. There must be a place that does not go down this mainstream type of thinking, but where?

Nice fishing expedition.

---------- Post added 27-01-2013 at 12:33 ----------

Thank you all. Very great full, that's alot of help. Now all I have to do is put into action the suggestions here without my wife knowingI wrote this post, as she might do the 'woman thing' on me and say something like 'You have a problem with my weight!?' Or 'Are you calling me fat?' Geeee, women.

She has a point.

Archived