Tummy Tucks for Men

Your best going for some free consultations as. I wanted a tummy tuck yet they reccomend liposuction! Also don't just see one go to a few different ones and see what your gut feeling is. Lipo starts from 2950. Or tummy tuck is 5595. But they may reccomend both.. So I was quoted around 7750 for tummy tuck&lipo X

Tummy tucks are only effective if the skin is hanging loose, that's properly loose, so you can tent the skin out from the body in folds. If you have a belly then you need to lose the belly first and then have the resulting 'empty' loose skin removed.

And on top of that, getting the loose abdominal skin removed won't do anything to remove the man boobs- that's a separate operation. You have to remember that the skin has blood vessels and you can't stretch it too far from its original position without interfering with its blood supply and nerves.

You're very unlikely to get either operation on the NHS so they will cost thousands each, and both are considered major surgery, so you will have weeks off work with either of them.

It must be about half a hand away from my ribs to a fair bit, thing is, I suffer with depression and have been comfort eating a fair bit and with this damn cold weather it is never a good time to get out and run, I have running shoes and all the gear but after a few sessions I struggle to keep it up, so maybe if I had some treatment I could get the ideal shape without killing myself in the process, but I suppose that is what you have to do, also motivation is a big factor as well.

The rest of my body is perfectly fine so am not too over critical but I would feel better having a flat chest and more attractive as well.

It must be about half a hand away from my ribs to a fair bit, thing is, I suffer with depression and have been comfort eating a fair bit and with this damn cold weather it is never a good time to get out and run, I have running shoes and all the gear but after a few sessions I struggle to keep it up, so maybe if I had some treatment I could get the ideal shape without killing myself in the process, but I suppose that is what you have to do, also motivation is a big factor as well.

The rest of my body is perfectly fine so am not too over critical but I would feel better having a flat chest and more attractive as well.

Try and keep up with the running, it's been proven that exercise promotes release of endorphins and improves your mood, and will help you to sleep better. Getting outside will help too. If the weather is a problem, why not try something else?

Archived