Anyone read The Sun- re couple on benefits

i cant get me head around how it is better to be on benefits than it is to work. a couple in the Sunday Sun get over 17,000 a year on benefits. its a disgrace. this must be the only counrty who rewards people for not working. Before people start having a go, there are people who actively seek employment, even after knock back after knock back, they keep trying to find work and good luck to them. but there are others who have no intention to work and think it is the countries and working peolples responsibility to keep them. it stinks when you read these stories. its about time someone had the balls to overhaul this system. again i am refering to those that abuse the system.

I dislike these types of stories in the tabloid newspapers. They are just designed to 'outrage' the readers. There was one the other day about a single mother who 'refused to work' despite the fact that she actually had a job working from home. This was mentioned a couple of times but largely skimmed over. Even more 'outrageous', she is an immigrant (from Lithuania if I recall correctly) :roll:

I dislike these types of stories in the tabloid newspapers. They are just designed to 'outrage' the readers. There was one the other day about a single mother who 'refused to work' despite the fact that she actually had a job working from home. This was mentioned a couple of times but largely skimmed over. Even more 'outrageous', she is an immigrant (from Lithuania if I recall correctly) :roll:

Yup, just stories to deflect attention from the real parasites, those "running" the country.

Archived