Anyone read The Sun- re couple on benefits

I read this. Not sure where they got their maths from but I'm pretty sure, if both on minimum wage, they'd still earn more than they get now.

In addition I loved the poor excuse of their parents working so it was ok to claim "their" benefits....

The Sun is part of News International, which avoids paying the taxes it should pay to the British government. They like to publish stories about small numbers of people on benefits, implying that they are typical scenarios, to distract people from the thieves and parasites who run the world and who never feel rich enough.

Very well said,the rich are the main thieves in the world.

Wonga has given contributions to the Tory party and one of their lobbyists used to be an advisor to Cameron.

That'll be why the government has given the OFT powers to clamp down on the pay day loan businesses after the last government allowed them free reign for 13 years. I would have thought a taxman would have known that.

That'll be why the government has given the OFT powers to clamp down on the pay day loan businesses after the last government allowed them free reign for 13 years. I would have thought a taxman would have known that.

That still doesn't refute the fact that Wonga have given money to the Conservatives in exchange for meetings. I'd have thought a ....whatever you are, would have known that.

You also failed to refute the fact that a senior advisor of Cameron's left to join the company.

I think the issue has sharpened since the recession has become embedded,causing a sharp deterioration in living standards,especially for the lower deciles in the income distribution.

PS The taxman is no more an employee of the HMRC than I am.Perhaps you are not an anachronistic style of wall-covering,but a disgruntled decorator.

Archived