Will Wednesday stay up

CorkerSWFC

Totally agree with what you say,about lita.and madine but reckon cog will be going this week.He has done ok this season always gives his all but I don't think he is championship quality.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

MY bold

What makes ya think this Gaz?

I reckon Lita is the perfect compliment to a player like CoG, big strong lad, holds the ball and lays off for either the winger to cross or Lita to finish, IMO, but i'm not DJ so we'll see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

Totally agree with what you say,about lita.and madine but reckon cog will be going this week.He has done ok this season always gives his all but I don't think he is championship quality.

MY bold

What makes ya think this Gaz?

I reckon Lita is the perfect compliment to a player like CoG, big strong lad, holds the ball and lays off for either the winger to cross or Lita to finish, IMO, but i'm not DJ so we'll see.

I just think madine would

do the job better than cog and also get his fair share,of goals.cog does hold the ball up well but I think madine lays it off better.

Well if you can't work that out who is the simple one ? :hihi:

And he returns the ball .......'''''''''....... :hihi:

Oh i'm splime aghirlt, tahts why i cnat udnesrtnad rilddepseak, its porablby why i cnat udnesrtnad why mlehteebll cnat asnewr a splime qeutison..

.......Great back hand volley down the line.....:hihi:

Archived