Will Wednesday stay up

CorkerSWFC

A few posters getting a bit carried away with Lita. Great to score on his debut and will give him confidence but it was a bit lucky. DJ called it a scruffy goal and it was. Take a look, it took a big deflection.

It wasn't the goal that was impressive it was the difference he made for the whole period he was on the pitch. JJ and MA looked more dangerous and GM also looked a lot more effective. He appears to be the missing link and he is already loving being involved with the Massive just look at his twitter account. The only way is up.

I agree with Jim.

Let's not get carried away with Lita.

When he gets to 5 Lita, or 10 Lita, then we might just have got us a goalscorer, but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, let's not make him out to be Messi cos he won us one game.

As for Madine, I half agree with Corks. I think he's got the quality to be a decent Championship player, but he has to knuckle down (pardon the pun) and make things work for him. His attitude, unfortunately, is in the Blue Square League.

Shame that, I reckon he could be really effective for us.

I like COG. I reckon he's up to the Championship both in quality and attitude.

He needs more time on the pitch, especially now we're creating more chances.

Given a decent run, he'll score the goals, believe me.

Will Wednesday stay up? ....................................... Err, Err :huh:

The Jury's still out.

how would people use lita? start him or as an impact player early in the 2nd half? 27 isnt that old and if his fitness levels are 100% do we chuck him on for the full 90.

Think i would like to see him start with madine,im still a fan of madine and if he cant do it with lita then he aint gunna do it with anybody.Dont think anybody deserves to be dropped,but reckon DJ will drop JJ.Nice to have a few options though,and glad its not my job to pick the best option.

Archived