Do You Learn Anything Off Websites?

When contemplating going veggie i learned off one website quorn is actually made from sand and beetles. ! I also became an expert on football by reading a footy site called bladesmad. Unreal or what. !!!

I thought Quorn was a town near Leicester where fox-hunting is popular,but now they do it in drag which must be highly colourful.

Actually the Flintstones are quite realistic,but I doubt that cavemen would boast American accents.You don't see the Flintstones smoking either-I suspect smoking was quite prevalent then as they would be unaware of the health implications.

There was an advert for cigarettes featuring Fred and Barney from the Flintstones, back in the days when such things were allowed. I'll see if I can find it on Youtube.

There was an advert for cigarettes featuring Fred and Barney from the Flintstones, back in the days when such things were allowed. I'll see if I can find it on Youtube.

Yes but was the advert based on contemporaneous events or simply a posed advert.I cannot see either Fred or Barney being bought off by Reynolds etc.,unlike the despicable Humphrey Bogart.

Archived