Do You Learn Anything Off Websites?

What do you think he means,and what do you think it means?I have my own opinion of the term but am amenable to correction.

'Opine' is verb, not a noun.

The poster would appear to be asking for 'Opinions'.

You can have an opinion on a subject, you can't have an opine.

'Opine' is verb, not a noun.

The poster would appear to be asking for 'Opinions'.

You can have an opinion on a subject, you can't have an opine.

It was clear to me that the opines bit suggested he was inviting people to form an opinion-which is similar to opine which means to state an opinion.I cannot really see how he was at fault.

Actually the Flintstones are quite realistic,but I doubt that cavemen would boast American accents.You don't see the Flintstones smoking either-I suspect smoking was quite prevalent then as they would be unaware of the health implications.
What accent would you prefer they had? Cockney? You have the Eastenders, be satisfied. As for reality, I believe driving a car propelled by pushing with your feet would be very difficult because of the heavy boulder wheels. The show was actually based on a sitcom called 'The Honeymooners" starring Jackie Gleason as a NYC busdriver who would be Fred Flintstone and , and Art Carney, who would be Barney Rubble as a sewer technician. It was written by Americans, and acted by Americans. I never knew how Neandethals spoke. I might be old but not that old.:)

Archived