Do you spoil your children?

All my life my mother has attempted to give me the max she could, I'd personally say I was pretty spoilt, but I like to think I'm turning out fine.

Over Christmas she did tell me about one of her sisters nieces...or something a long those lines. For Christmas her mother bought her 10 year old daughter an Iphone, brand new, and the daughter ages about 6 or 7 or so, got a tablet. At that age, she should be playing out, not worrying about going over her minutes.

All my life my mother has attempted to give me the max she could, I'd personally say I was pretty spoilt, but I like to think I'm turning out fine.

Over Christmas she did tell me about one of her sisters nieces...or something a long those lines. For Christmas her mother bought her 10 year old daughter an Iphone, brand new, and the daughter ages about 6 or 7 or so, got a tablet. At that age, she should be playing out, not worrying about going over her minutes.

My mother was the same, but if I kicked up a fuss because I wanted something at home or in the shops I wouldn't have got anything.

I think its all about boundaries with your children.

If you have a child that cry's every time they want something and get it that child will be crying to you till its in its late 30s

Archived