Car insurance up despite yet another year of NCB ? This is why..

No, it means that they aren't bothering to spend their time and money chasing it.

Fraud is a crime. Report it to the Police.

Burglary is a crime, too. - Report that to the Police and they'll give you a crime number to give to your insurance company.

Selling people pork, beef or chicken and describing it as (higher-priced) lamb is a crime, too. How is that sort of fraud dealt with in Rip-Off Britain?

Edited by Rupert_Baehr

Hi Rupert,

If I report it to the police.

I am sure the police will say go to your insurance company.

The insurance company dose not bother.

Then there is nothing to do about it ,

i.e the whiplash fraudulent will win on our account ! !

Then I will agree with you when you said :-

" You live in Rip-Off Britain. What do you expect? "

Thank you very much indeed for your kindness.

Best regards.

Edited by aiad7

Send copies of the photos to your insurance company - who will probably ignore them. It's cheaper (and far less hassle) to pay out and pass the cost onto the insurers via higher premiums than it is to contest the case in court.

You live in Rip-Off Britain. What do you expect?

I agree with your first paragraph, but not the second. It`s not rip off Britain which is to blame, it`s basic dishonesty on the part of the whiplash fraudster scumbags. The finger should be pointing firmly at them, I detest them on a personal level, though I agree that "conscience free lawyers" and 'can`t be arsed insurers' don`t help the situation either.

When my renewal comes through it is always higher, I always start a new policy sometimes with the same company sometimes different, I also use cash back sites. I'm 43 and drive a family saloon my renewal came in at £270 with Aviva, I got a new quote for the same car again with Aviva of £260 and got £72.50 cash back.

• 3 weeks later...