Lighting Menthol Fags Up The Wrong Way Round Is Driving Me Nuts

You must employ 'hand rolling' - my hands are too shakey for that :(

I bet he uses 5 papers as well:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 20:42 ----------

If you are patient you can immerse the tipped ends in coffee,dry on a radiator and repack.You could also use tea,a smear of marmite,or even nail varnish.

now that would look odd a bloke driving a lada smoking menthol fags the wrong way round wearing nail varnish

I have never tried these,--do they actually have white tobacco?

Years ago before smoking was banned in the pub we had a local well known for nicking loose fags ( roll ups) off the bar we set a trap one day with a special, tip in each end fag.The theory was he would pick it up look for the tip end and light up the other end then cough his guts up.What happened was he lit it up and smoked through the tip without even noticing.:mad:

I bet he uses 5 papers as well:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 20:42 ----------

now that would look odd a bloke driving a lada smoking menthol fags the wrong way round wearing nail varnish

And don't forget my pebble glasses :D

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 21:14 ----------

Or simply remember to check before lighting.

That's all very well and good - try doing it when you are half ship wrecked with a 20 Watt bulb for company :rolleyes:

That's all very well and good - try doing it when you are half ship wrecked with a 20 Watt bulb for company :rolleyes:

What's your maritime status got to do with it? Or the light? If you have a lighter - you have light. :|

Or, you use the tip of your tongue to feel the texture of the tip - smooth is safe rough is rotten.

I resent having to think of these things! :hihi:

What's your maritime status got to do with it? Or the light? If you have a lighter - you have light. :|

Or, you use the tip of your tongue to feel the texture of the tip - smooth is safe rough is rotten.

I resent having to think of these things! :hihi:

I feel it :hihi:

Modern meths are tightly packed - both ends taste the same to me :(

The other method (which like the tongue-test is from genuine experience of just this problem) is to be methodical about how you take the ciggie from the packet and transfer to mouth. If you can master that it ceases to be a problem (right up to the first time you forget and give the filter a good old blast of flame, then realise as you're spitting tobacco from your mouth - because it won't light dammit so you need to suck harder - it was the last one in the pack).

Seriously, I do know how inconvenient it is to try and smoke through a melted filter tip. I feel for you. (And one of those two last sentences was not a lie). :P

I 'roll' my own menthol ciggies by squeezing toothpaste down paper drinking straws and drying them out in the toaster. Additives like Listerine ensure your breath smells fresh. Takes about a day and a half to smoke one though, at least five disposable lighters, and you tend to go blue in the face through exhaustion. Doesn't matter which way round you smoke them ... you still pass out.

Fortunately, I have an oxygen tank on standby.

Shirley you should follow Dr Hembir's polo methods :):D

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 23:01 ----------

The other method (which like the tongue-test is from genuine experience of just this problem) is to be methodical about how you take the ciggie from the packet and transfer to mouth. If you can master that it ceases to be a problem (right up to the first time you forget and give the filter a good old blast of flame, then realise as you're spitting tobacco from your mouth - because it won't light dammit so you need to suck harder - it was the last one in the pack).

Seriously, I do know how inconvenient it is to try and smoke through a melted filter tip. I feel for you. (And one of those two last sentences was not a lie). :P

Thank you and I believe you. The problem with me is that my mouth sensors don't work. I can have a mustard ham sandwich thing and I can't taste the mustard.

Archived