Jsa sanction for 4 weeks

It's not that hard to turn up at the jobcentre on time once a fortnight, is it? People who work manage to turn up on time 5 days a week.

I think that 2 or 3 times a week is increasingly the norm now. This government like everyone on 16 hour contracts so that they can fiddle the employment figures.

His best course of action would be to go shoplifting to keep himself. The police do not turn up now even if the shoplifters are caught on CCTV or physically restrained by security staff.

I would not advise him to do it, but that is what I would do in his position.

I disagree, the best course of action would be this.

The system is not working properly. He would not receive a timely payment. If the police are not prosecuting shop lifters it is a way out of government enforced starvation.

I personally think you talk bull mate.

From the direct.gov site -

Hardship payments

Along with the new rules about sanctions there are also new rules that make sure that people do not suffer as a result of loss of benefit. Anyone who loses benefit due to a sanction will be able to apply for a hardship payment. For example if you could not afford rent or food or you needed to buy medical or hygiene supplies, then the hardship payment would provide you with a basic financial safety net.

You will have to pay back these hardship payments.

Hardship payments

Along with the new rules about sanctions there are also new rules that make sure that people do not suffer as a result of loss of benefit. Anyone who loses benefit due to a sanction will be able to apply for a hardship payment. For example if you could not afford rent or food or you needed to buy medical or hygiene supplies, then the hardship payment would provide you with a basic financial safety net.

He's out from under the bridge for the afternoon... :)

Hardship payments

No it is not bull. I know someone who came out of work and it took her 8 weeks to get some money as the system is not working correctly. I think that you do not know what you are talking about.

No it is not bull. I know someone who came out of work and it took her 8 weeks to get some money as the system is not working correctly. I think that you do not know what you are talking about.

Nope, that'd be you, making bull up for attention.

It is the truth. You are totally wrong.

It's not the truth at all, you just post bull.

Qualify this for one.

The system is not working properly. He would not receive a timely payment.

Have you been in that position yourself. ?

And this.

Nothing to do with being sanctioned, plus all new claimants have to wait a period till the claim is processed.

You talk out of your arris.

Archived