Jsa sanction for 4 weeks

I think that 2 or 3 times a week is increasingly the norm now. This government like everyone on 16 hour contracts so that they can fiddle the employment figures.

No it is not. Stop putting around blatant lies!

To keep getting JSA you’ll normally have to attend a Jobcentre Plus every 2 weeks to show how your job search is going.

the above is found here: https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/overview

There simply ins't the staff to make the unemployed attend the job centre more than once every two weeks.

I remember when Brown cut VAT to 15% encouraging people to spend. He'd have been better increasing the savers interest rate encouraging people to save.

Now things are bad and people are struggling to pay the bills I hope they can take comfort in watching their big telly or new car bought under the scrappage scheme.

No it is not. Stop putting around blatant lies!

the above is found here: https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/overview

There simply ins't the staff to make the unemployed attend the job centre more than once every two weeks.

Yep every 2 weeks unless they think you are working on the side in which case they will ask you to come in every day or random days to disrupt your work pattern.

No it is not bull. I know someone who came out of work and it took her 8 weeks to get some money as the system is not working correctly. I think that you do not know what you are talking about.

Unfortunately some claims for what ever reason can take slightly longer to process, they could have been waiting for information from her ex employer, and trust me they don't rush.

On saying that she would be entitled to have requested an interim payment, which would be paid back when benefit sorted.

Unfortunately some claims for what ever reason can take slightly longer to process, they could have been waiting for information from her ex employer, and trust me they don't rush.

On saying that she would be entitled to have requested an interim payment, which would be paid back when benefit sorted.

She was never offered that option.

Don't waste your time relaying experienced info and facts mate, he'll only tell you you're wrong. :hihi:

Not being funny mate, but she does have a tongue in her head I presume, she could have asked if any help available to her. I appreciate it's not ideal but, if you don't ask you don't find out :)

They should make her aware of the options. Criminals are better treat. She became unemployed through no fault of her own . It is not a crime!!!

Yep every 2 weeks unless they think you are working on the side in which case they will ask you to come in every day or random days to disrupt your work pattern.

that's not the norm as Joggit put it though.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 15:41 ----------

Not being funny mate, but she does have a tongue in her head I presume, she could have asked if any help available to her. I appreciate it's not ideal but, if you don't ask you don't find out :)

There is always an excuse with people like this. They want everything on a plate and don't want to put in any effort for it.

If she failed to bother to turn up and then didn't bother to ask how she can appeal or what help she can get, she is receiving her due reward for being lazy. She wont do it again, that is for sure if she wants her free money and I speak as an ex Job Seeker who fulfilled all my obligations to the Job centre and found them to be both helpful and nice people just trying to do their job.

They should make her aware of the options. Criminals are better treat. She became unemployed through no fault of her own . It is not a crime!!!

As I said she has a tongue in her head

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 16:13 ----------

that's not the norm as Joggit put it though.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 15:41 ----------

There is always an excuse with people like this. They want everything on a plate and don't want to put in any effort for it.

If she failed to bother to turn up and then didn't bother to ask how she can appeal or what help she can get, she is receiving her due reward for being lazy. She wont do it again, that is for sure if she wants her free money and I speak as an ex Job Seeker who fulfilled all my obligations to the Job centre and found them to be both helpful and nice people just trying to do their job.

Cheers for the words & well done to you, and loads of others that fulfill their commitment to their obligations :)

Archived