ClunRun Classic Car Run & Show Sunday 7th July 2013

ClunRun

That sounds really fun. I've just bought myself a matt black astravan, i know it's nothing to show off about but would it be ok if i tagged along? I love it, it drives so smoothly, even if the accelerator's a bit twitchy. When money allows i'm wanting a noisey exhaust on it but i don't know what to look for or how much to spend, any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

S8gardener, I have sent you a personal email:)

---------- Post added 12-02-2013 at 21:13 ----------

Wallace, thanks for your help

---------- Post added 12-02-2013 at 21:23 ----------

For those who do not want to do the Run, but would like to take part in the associated classic car show, then please download the pre-registration form from our website (see wallace's post above for the link) and email it to me. Entering a car into the show is free, but I recommend that you pre-register to be guaranteed a space. :)

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the continued interest. Entries are very healthy for the Run but I have plenty of room for more. :)

Can I remind you all that entries for the Run close on the 21st June as I have to finalise documentation, catering and insurance, so please don't leave it too late if you want to enter. Pre registration for the show does help me with planning and would be appreciated. As before, all documentation and further information is on the website at http://www.clownemotorclub.org.uk

If you want any more info either post here or send me a PM

---------- Post added 16-06-2013 at 20:14 ----------

Hi Smithy

I can definitely get you a navigator who is willing to share costs.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Entries for the run are now officially closed, however I still have space. If you want to enter get back to me in the next couple of days.

You can still join the show though. We would like cars to be at the venue- Clowne Community Centre, Recreation Close, Clowne. S43 4PL- between 12:00 and 13:00. The ClunRun will return to the venue from 14:00. Show closes at 17:00.

John

Archived