Should there be a tax on soft drinks?

More likely a means of funding more non jobs and busy bodies poking their noses into everyones business.

Or pay the wages of people with the clipboards who do there best to strangle the life out of grass roots sports.

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 21:31 ----------

Thats not true, we sell Vimto Flavoured energy drinks for £7, a formulated sports drink that contains H2o formula, and this hydrates the body and aids with sugar replenishment.

The ingrediants are

one shot of vimto

eight shots of water

6 shots of sugar

Vimto = 3% fruit juice + Co2 + water

H2o formula = posh description for water

sugar= sugar

How do you formulate this, Measure out and stir up ?

Don't you use teeny weeny bit of salt to replace whats lost from sweating ?

£7 for a drink ? Do you sell much ? I think you are ripping people off, VASTLY !!!

we should ban all offers on food that is bad for you. The number of times I am told by a cashier "they are on offer you know, 2 for 1" which I reply "but I will eat 2 and I don't want 2" is usually responded to with a puzzled look.

Just freeze one and eat it later..no biggy.

Vimto = 3% fruit juice + Co2 + water

H2o formula = posh description for water

sugar= sugar

How do you formulate this, Measure out and stir up ?

Don't you use teeny weeny bit of salt to replace whats lost from sweating ?

£7 for a drink ? Do you sell much ? I think you are ripping people off, VASTLY !!!

Its the dieting and fitness industry, so the bigger the rip off the more it sells.

People say "why not use common sense?"

its because people don't like effort and common sense, hence the reason all these rip offs keep poping up it is big business

I'm teasing you ;)

we should ban all offers on food that is bad for you. The number of times I am told by a cashier "they are on offer you know, 2 for 1" which I reply "but I will eat 2 and I don't want 2" is usually responded to with a puzzled look.

They are puzzled as their attempts to be helpful are met with a confusing comment,when a simple 'no thanks" would make their day.:)

It is more likely they have left for work,and leave the dinner money on the table,which is exchanged for crisps etc.

Fair comment. My mum always made sure I had breakfast before I leaving for school, and packup ready. That was in the 60s, when mothers didn't have to work.

Still, there's no excuse for today s unemployed families though. Getting up with them, making sure they have breakfast and a packed lunch should be the norm, crisps and drink included. Give them spending money when they come home (if it can be afforded).

---------- Post added 29-01-2013 at 23:21 ----------

Its the dieting and fitness industry, so the bigger the rip off the more it sells.

People say "why not use common sense?"

its because people don't like effort and common sense, hence the reason all these rip offs keep poping up it is big business

I'm teasing you ;)

So true !

Some people think going to the GYM and spending £7 on a special Formula, is a miracle answer to their weight probs.

What they should be doing is working out hard to lose that fat and gain muscle ! These Formulas are no good if people don't work a sweat up, they're merely unnecessary Calories.

I used to use cold Lemon tea with loads of sugar, ice and a few grains of salt, and I used to work it off.

As an aside, good luck to you, and your business :)

Why is it muck, just because you don't drink it, and that's why you are in agreement about putting tax on it. Joker.:suspect:

Because it has no nutritional value, tastes rank and is full of empty calories.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 07:41 ----------

Thats not true, we sell Vimto Flavoured energy drinks for £7, a formulated sports drink that contains H2o formula, and this hydrates the body and aids with sugar replenishment.

The ingrediants are

one shot of vimto

eight shots of water

6 shots of sugar

That's a total con. An utter rip - off. You're making a huge profit at the expense of other people's gullibility.

Archived