Should there be a tax on soft drinks?

How about the "beauty" industry..all those fancy ingredients in their miracle creams...

Well the first time I see at 65 year old, who looks like an 18 year old then I will spend my money on these products.

While ever there is a model aged about 14 years old, who uses the product and is wrinkle free. I shall remain wary about how effective these products are.

How about the "beauty" industry..all those fancy ingredients in their miracle creams...

Their adverts make me laugh..

"The first face cream to include Max Hydroxy Pro Plus" :hihi:

Yes, because they just mixed some poo and dog ear wax together and copyrighted the name Max Hydroxy Pro Plus..

People suck it in though :rolleyes:

I'm trying to think if there's any other hydrating formulas.

:hihi:

Mention the word Hydration and you can treble or even quadruple the price of a bottle of water......:o:o:o:o ooopps....H20 formula.

The fitness and diet industry is the only one where you can legally rip the customers off. Can't imagine a Car Mehanic being able to do the same thing, or any other tradesperson

Maybe you could bring out a line with added hydric acid or hydronium hydroxide or, dare I say it, dihydrogen monoxide. For the super rich there is always deuterium oxide, a great hydrator it comes with the bonus of additional weight gain for those really wanting to bulk up.

jb

Archived