Wanting a photographer for my wedding

Paul Clavel - You won't find a better photographer.He has30 years photographic experience & numerous Awards & Qualifications under his belt.

No pressure to book him -just give him a call and go to the studio to see his work

1st.Choice Photography - 0114 245 5382 or go on their web site

hi im wanting a photographer for my wedding if any one noz of any could you let me no thank you

Wouldn't you be better going round to their studios and looking at their work and their prices to narrow it down a bit? Some people have lots of photos taken before and after the wedding whereas some people just want a few photos. Do you want posed or natural photos....etc, etc.

There are, literally, hundreds to choose from. What style of photography are you after, how much do you want to pay?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sheffield+wedding+photographers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I used Mark Tierney and was more than happy with the results.

I suggest you draw up a short list and meet up with each to discuss your requirements, go over examples of their work and get a feel for whether they are someone you would be comfortable not only taking your photographs but having hanging around on your wedding day.

jb

Archived