Special K Challenge

Hi all can anyone tell me if you have successfully done the Special K Challenge and if so what's your tips if you have any? I'm thinking of doing it but not sure what kind of meals to do any ideas?? And does anyone no the amount of cereal your ment to have please thanks in advance :-)

On the side of the cereal box, on the nutritional values bit, it will say something like 'per 100g portion/serving' or 'each 200g serving contains...' or whatever. That is the recommended portion size so I would assume thats how much you should eat x

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

If you have 2 small bowls of anything and come out with a calorific deficit you will lose weight. Could be 2 mars bars and a healthy meal.

Just saying there's nothing slimming about special k, they want you to buy cereal.

If you were really wanting to lose weight via. cereal, i'd highly recommend Weetabix. Eating two of them in the morning instead of a bowl of Special K fills me up until lunch, and has contributed to the two stone I have lost since switching.

If you were really wanting to lose weight via. cereal, i'd highly recommend Weetabix. Eating two of them in the morning instead of a bowl of Special K fills me up until lunch, and has contributed to the two stone I have lost since switching.

Has to be Weetabix with hot milk for me:D

Archived