Things that you just don't see now!

desy

where from? I need some for my boots.

Cobblers :D

Any cobblers should sell them. Isnt there a heel bar in the Castle Markets? Its been years since I was in Sheffield but thats where I got mine from.

Theres a little cobblers in the little town where I am now and im going to nip in there for some.

Proper ice cream with bits of ice in it.

Thank goodness Bradwell's keeps up the tradition.

Chicken that really tastes like 'chicken', I noticed the difference having tasted fresh home reared chicken in Romania, it brought back memories.

What about White dog sh*t, Where's all that gone? Women taking the weekly wash down to the bendix in the pram. Kid's from the working mens club's, on the platform at Victoria station exitedly waiting for the train to Cleethorpes.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Yes thats one of the great mysterys, maybe the dogs that left it have gone extinct:D

Proper ice cream with bits of ice in it.

Thank goodness Bradwell's keeps up the tradition.

Chicken that really tastes like 'chicken', I noticed the difference having tasted fresh home reared chicken in Romania, it brought back memories.

Eeeee........ Ice cream with bits in it aye.........anyone remember Joes Ice Cream Van at Beighton? they sold it.......delicious..

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What happened to the School Board Man otherwise known as the School Bobby? If we were off school for a while during the fifties we always got a visit and wanting to know why. The bloke who covered Grimesthorpe always wore a trilby hat and long coat, even in the Summer. I remember answering the door to him one day but he didn't stop long, I was covered in some purple stuff to cure something that must have been contagious.

the purple stuff if the doctor could see the problem paint it

if he could not a weeks supply of asprins

Archived