Wanting to set up a boxing fight

Sufc2012

Ive never taken Steroids in my life. Im naturally this big (even though i used to fight at 10 stones :hihi:) .

It seems to me that youve been "Spooked" and made to look like a complete idiot.

Run along now and troll someone else. Oh and dont try and dispute my superior knowledge again.

Gotcha! I just knew that you'd bite on this one. :hihi: Of course everyone knows about your superior knowledge, you been telling us about it for long enough.

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 19:25 ----------

Gotcha! I just knew that you'd bite on this one. :hihi: Of course everyone knows about your superior knowledge, you been telling us about it for long enough.

With hindsight I wish I'd suggested that the OP approach the 'Showdown' organisation or some other MA set up in Sheffield. I'd loved to have seen your response to that.

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 19:25 ----------

With hindsight I wish I'd suggested that the OP approach the 'Showdown' organisation or some other MA set up in Sheffield. I'd loved to have seen your response to that.

A raw novice did approach and fight on a Showdown event.

James Wilson fought independently but he trained (some of the time) at Black Dragons gym.

Claude from Black Dragons did not do his corner.

He was TKO'd in Round 2 i believe. He actually hit the deck in the first with the first combination he was hit by.

No disrespect meant towards James Wilson who i know personally.

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 17:26 ----------

Woops forgot to mention. Showdown dont do unlicensed Boxing.

Neither do AFK-SUPERLEAGUE. However, there are several Unlicensed Boxing promotions which i would have got in touch with to put that fight on ;)

I just wouldnt be allowed it on my own show due to ISKA regulations.

A raw novice did approach and fight on a Showdown event.

James Wilson fought independently but he trained (some of the time) at Black Dragons gym.

Claude from Black Dragons did not do his corner.

He was TKO'd in Round 2 i believe. He actually hit the deck in the first with the first combination he was hit by.

No disrespect meant towards James Wilson who i know personally.

---------- Post added 04-02-2013 at 17:26 ----------

Woops forgot to mention. Showdown dont do unlicensed Boxing.

Neither do AFK-SUPERLEAGUE. However, there are several Unlicensed Boxing promotions which i would have got in touch with to put that fight on ;)

I just wouldnt be allowed it on my own show due to ISKA regulations.

Ok, enough is enough I reckon. Do you agree to a truce?

Archived