This government have so much blood on their hands.

< the report button >

Now you mentioned it I just noticed there's a report post link - has that always been there?

NOW....back on topic!

What the hell has the legitimate sinking of the Belgrano got to do with an increase in suicide over the last two years?

Money might not lead to happiness, but lack of money definitely increaes unhappiness. As does lack of opportunity - caused by unemployment and underemployment (the hidden evil of the Conservative government's policies imo).

The tragic thing is, I sometimes think you genuinely believe that.

The tragic thing is that you attempt to stifle debate by your overuse of the report button. You are an "oldboy" SF member who expects privileges for your "loyalty" . You are sad. However.....if SF would allow a debate challenge in which only you and I take part I would accept. Let the other forummers decide who wins. I have NEVER reported anyone as I do not cower, creep or snitch. So set it up boy!:)

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 19:10 ----------

What a coward.:(

It most certainly isn't. It can be very difficult when you haven't any but stating it's the key to happiness is way over the top.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:24 ----------

Ok, so tell me about those children on the Belgrano. How many were there? What ages?

You must be well covered ! Your posts reflect this. Money makes the world go round, and if you don't have much, you don't live as well as you would like to.

Truth is money buys happiness.

A guy that tops himself because he cant afford to pay his mortgage is sad !

Get real and if you are so well off, contribute to a suitable charity !

You must be well covered ! Your posts reflect this. Money makes the world go round, and if you don't have much, you don't live as well as you would like to.

Are you saying there are no rich suicides?

I'm reasonably financially secure thanks, but I haven't always been.

In regards to the line I've emboldened, it's sad when anybody feels so bad they kill themselves.

I'll ignore the rubbish about charity.

He is still a coward however.

The tragic thing is that you attempt to stifle debate by your overuse of the report button. You are an "oldboy" SF member who expects privileges for your "loyalty" . You are sad. However.....if SF would allow a debate challenge in which only you and I take part I would accept. Let the other forummers decide who wins. I have NEVER reported anyone as I do not cower, creep or snitch. So set it up boy!:)

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 19:10 ----------

What a coward.:(

Joggit you are but a month old on here. Your attempt at trying to berate fellow posters is silly !

Get a new username, keep it, stick with it, and more importantly stick by what you post.

Archived