This government have so much blood on their hands.

The tragic thing is that you attempt to stifle debate by your overuse of the report button. You are an "oldboy" SF member who expects privileges for your "loyalty" . You are sad. However.....if SF would allow a debate challenge in which only you and I take part I would accept. Let the other forummers decide who wins. I have NEVER reported anyone as I do not cower, creep or snitch. So set it up boy!:)

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 19:10 ----------

What a coward.:(

How do you describe repeatedly coming back under multiple usernames to make a nuisance of yourself with third rate attempts to promote your unpleasant opinions?

How do you describe repeatedly coming back under multiple usernames to make a nuisance of yourself with third rate attempts to promote your unpleasant opinions?

How would you describe constantly reporting people in an attempt to get them banned, in order for you continue spouting your usual gibberish without any counter argument? Surely the act of a coward? I challenged you to a head to head debate earlier......You appear to have overlooked it....in a cowardly manner.:cool:

How would you describe constantly reporting people in an attempt to get them banned, in order for you continue spouting your usual gibberish without any counter argument? Surely the act of a coward? I challenged you to a head to head debate earlier......You appear to have overlooked it....in a cowardly manner.:cool:

Oh dear - is this leading up to some sort of embarrassing scene where you get ultra macho and threaten to put my lights out or something? You really never learn.

Are you saying there are no rich suicides?

Most certainly not ! Suicide is a mental thing, having said that desperation plays a big part.

Losing a home can be overbearing for many people, and tip them over the edge !

People without financial difficulties can and do suffer from Depression, but it will be more deep rooted, rather than money worries !

Talking of Depression, if you are rich, money problems don't count. Maybe it could be down to abuse and expectation.

The majority of Depression is down to the financial aspect.

Win the lottery and solve all your financial problems, then see if you want to die !

I think you ought to just admit that you fancy me and have done with it. Sometimes a direct approach works wonders.

I think you ought to just admit that you fancy me and have done with it. Sometimes a direct approach works wonders.

You two need to grow up. An old hand like you fish, should surely know about trolls !

Having said that, surely throwing in ground bait will attract attention.

Do you like it because it increases your post count ?

Joggit will become history soon, but will re-emerge as new born baby.

You two need to grow up. An old hand like you fish, should surely know about trolls !

Having said that, surely throwing in ground bait will attract attention.

Do you like it because it increases your post count ?

Joggit will become history soon, but will re-emerge as new born baby.

Who rattled your cage?:D

Archived