This government have so much blood on their hands.

No. The other parties combined got more votes than the tories.:)

So they should be in charge.

64% of people did not vote tory.

Even in the 1997 Labour win, 57% of people didn't vote Labour. All other parties combined got more votes than Labour.

Even in the 1997 Labour win, 57% of people didn't vote Labour. All other parties combined got more votes than Labour.

Please keep on topic. That is a different topic altogether.:(

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 17:31 ----------

When Labour were in power from 97,the rte dropped annually.However it is dangerous to mix up association with causation,and may have had various causes.

I really think that the rates are going to rise very significantly over the next few years. The tory boys are really clobbering the poorest in society so that they can fill the coffers of the rich.

"This government have so much blood on their hands."

If this is to invite a comparison lets take a look at the number of Iraqi deaths during the years of a Labour government. I don't believe they had the choice of killing themselves.

My thread is nothing to do with Iraq , although suicide bombers prove you wrong anyhow.

"This government have so much blood on their hands."

If this is to invite a comparison lets take a look at the number of Iraqi deaths during the years of a Labour government. I don't believe they had the choice of killing themselves.

Are you suggesting a Tory PM would not have gone to war?I believe the Tories supported the decison to go to war.Having said that Blair's infatuation with WMD was a deceit,and after that there were no layers of cellophane left to camouflage the man.At least Mrs T was courageous.

Are you suggesting a Tory PM would not have gone to war?I believe the Tories supported the decison to go to war.Having said that Blair's infatuation with WMD was a deceit,and after that there were no layers of cellophane left to camouflage the man.At least Mrs T was courageous.

Courageous :hihi::loopy:

Not in the slightest.I pointed out that a comparison was invited and I made one.

Governments have been responsible for the deaths of their own and other nations citizens for a very long time and I am sure they will continue to do so where ever they are on the political spectrum.

Archived