This government have so much blood on their hands.

I am glad that you agree that it is strange that a party that got only 36% of the vote is in charge. You called it correctly there!:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 17:25 ----------

My thread has got sidetracked. It is about the growing number of people who are sadly taking their own lives because of tory policies driving them to despair.

I think it's actually rather shameful that you are using the dead to try and further your own frivolous aims.

Having been involved with suicidal people in a professional capacity I can honestly say no-one has ever cited 'tory policies' as their reason for wanting to die. Anyone reading this who has lost a family member or friend will also recognise your remarks for what they are. You are as unpleasant as you are foolish.

If Blair had balls he'd have just said "I'm the PM, and if I say we go to war, we go to war", instead of coming up with ******** about WMDs. Thacher didn't have to justify herself.

You are correct in that Thatcher was so conceited and bigoted that she did not see any reason to justify her massive mistakes and murdering of children on the General Belgrano. May she rot in hell.:thumbsup:

You are correct in that Thatcher was so conceited and bigoted that she did not see any reason to justify her massive mistakes and murdering of children on the General Belgrano. May she rot in hell.:thumbsup:

There weren't any children aboard the Belgrano.

Same old tired rhetoric. What was wrong with all the other aliases you have used to post the same? What was wrong with Mr.Soft, Doctrine, Nesbitt, Thistledoo, Fallow, Denmonte & AWOL (amongst all the others)?

I think it's actually rather shameful that you are using the dead to try and further your own frivolous aims.

Having been involved with suicidal people in a professional capacity I can honestly say no-one has ever cited 'tory policies' as their reason for wanting to die. Anyone reading this who has lost a family member or friend will also recognise your remarks for what they are. You are as unpleasant as you are foolish.

Yes but I am certain prolonged unemployment and redundancy can be cited and these are often a consequence of certain policies.

Same old tired rhetoric. What was wrong with all the other aliases you have used to post the same? What was wrong with Mr.Soft, Doctrine, Nesbitt, Thistledoo, Fallow, Denmonte & AWOL (amongst all the others)?

That is off topic. The thread is about suicide brought about by the present regime.

Labour threw tons of money at people, knowing that it could not be sustained long term. If anyone has blood on their hands, it's them. In reality, governments are not to blame for people committing suicide. It is up to people to be self-reliant, and view any help they get from the state as a nice temporary bonus, not an entitlement that they come to view as their right and rely upon.

You wouldn't stand a chance of growing corn in sand.

Government should be about giving people the opportunity to prosper, after all they control the running of this country !

Yes but I am certain prolonged unemployment and redundancy can be cited and these are often a consequence of certain policies.

They certainly can. That isn't what the resident idiot is saying however. He seems to be suggesting all sorts of absurd things - children on the Belgrano indeed - but that isn't one of them.

That is off topic. The thread is about suicide brought about by the present regime.

Since you started the thread and it's largely identical to all the others you start, I'd like to know why you need yet another alias to post the same?

What was wrong with all the others?

Archived