This government have so much blood on their hands.

If Blair had balls he'd have just said "I'm the PM, and if I say we go to war, we go to war", instead of coming up with ******** about WMDs. Thacher didn't have to justify herself.

I believe it is the convention to seek parliamentary approval,but Blairs WMD scam was a charade to satisfy the UN,making war legal.

They certainly can. That isn't what the resident idiot is saying however. He seems to be suggesting all sorts of absurd things - children on the Belgrano indeed - but that isn't one of them.

But you are the idiot. You cannot debate openly and fairly. You attempt to stick a label on people then use it to get them banned. People were discussing it on another forum. Stifling people who do not agree with you by pressing the report button is not democratic. You are NOT professional , you are a pretender....everyone says so.:)

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:14 ----------

NOW....back on topic!

People should look closer to home before they select someone else to blame for suicides.

Money is the key to happiness and prosperity. Government control this, therefore to some extent their policies contribute towards these sad outcomes.

Dont need lectures about depression etc, cos I've been there.

Money is the key to happiness and prosperity. Government control this, therefore to some extent their policies contribute towards these sad outcomes.

Dont need lectures about depression etc, cos I've been there.

It most certainly isn't. It can be very difficult when you haven't any but stating it's the key to happiness is way over the top.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:24 ----------

....back on topic!

Ok, so tell me about those children on the Belgrano. How many were there? What ages?

It most certainly isn't. It can be very difficult when you haven't any but stating it's the key to happiness is way over the top.

---------- Post added 30-01-2013 at 18:24 ----------

Ok, so tell me about those children on the Belgrano. How many were there? What ages?

Teenagers are children in my book. There were lots of them.

Is the bigoted buffoon going to answer or is he reporting me and attempting to get me banned? Such a loser.

What "massive extra tax intake"? What "proper jobs"?

How would the deficit have been halved so quickly while at the same time not cutting so deeply so soon?

And who was it that created the deficit in the first place?

Labour knew what they were doing, and they knew that the Tories would have to make cuts and that they could blame them for it. The Labour party are the evil ones here.

Who are the evil ones ? Politics are such that a new government always blames the previous one, thus using it as an excuse to make their new policies seem credible.

Archived