Has Jumbo closed down?

Leah-Lacie

What I don't understand is with most of these chinese buffets is they start off and they seem to be quite good, nice choice, food changed regulary, good service, good food.

Then as soon as they become popular everything gradually goes down hill until you wouldnt feed it to a scabby dog.

Surely it's not that hard to keep up the standards of when they first opened or is it just me :confused:

What I don't understand is with most of these chinese buffets is they start off and they seem to be quite good, nice choice, food changed regulary, good service, good food.

Then as soon as they become popular everything gradually goes down hill until you wouldnt feed it to a scabby dog.

Surely it's not that hard to keep up the standards of when they first opened or is it just me

Agreed! Price goes up and up and quality goes down. To be fair, the price hikes did probably make them lose a lot of custom which probably led to the poor standards eg cold food that had sat out for hours etc (what with nobody in to eat it)

They were charging £10 last time I went, up from £5 a few years ago. They probably made a lot less money by charging a lot more!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived