Has Jumbo closed down?

Leah-Lacie

Last time I went there I was put off by the state of the ladies' toilets. Really quite dirty and shabby, I doubt I would go again.

You're lucky... At least you could get into the loos! The last two times I went, the wheelchair accessible loo was blocked off with chairs and cleaning stuff, and the area outside (which is actually a fire escape) was blocked with a huge chest-freezer.

Last time I went there I was put off by the state of the ladies' toilets. Really quite dirty and shabby, I doubt I would go again.

Ahhh yes I hated that too

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 04:35 ----------

£265, bargain !

Looking at the recent feedback, one of them sold for only £100!

Before I posted this thread though. maybe i contributed towards the profits on the others :hihi:

• 2 weeks later...

New management, new menu, new buffet table.....and more on the way. Jumbo will in a few months be no more....and it will be Fusion Buffet.

They will have different uses for both of the floors....(unlike Jumbo where the upper floor was largely unused)....downstairs will be a buffet.

I noticed on the design drawings on display inside that the tables will be those noodle pot one...which will be part of the new menu.

Went yesterday.....have been going for years. The food yesterday was a lot better than it had been in a very long time. :)

Archived