Anybody used a company called Aquaguard?

How do you know the gutters have been cleaned thoroughly?

Define thoroughly, would you rather pay someone £350 for them not to the do the job. Being charged more isn't a guarantee of quality work.

I can assure you with my white gutters you can tell when they've been cleaned.

If it is the same procedure, they go up on ladders,don't go on the roof and did all the cleaning manually with a cloth and solvent.

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 18:25 ----------

btw i'm not recommending them i just have a higher opinion of people trying to earn a living honestly.

Define thoroughly, would you rather pay someone £350 for them not to the do the job. Being charged more isn't a guarantee of quality work.

I can assure you with my white gutters you can tell when they've been cleaned.

If it is the same procedure, they go up on ladders,don't go on the roof and did all the cleaning manually with a cloth and solvent.

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 18:25 ----------

btw i'm not recommending them i just have a higher opinion of people trying to earn a living honestly.

Are your gutters transparent?Whats with the solvent?Good quality plastic,such as the german Rehau,will not discolour-accept no substitute!

Are your gutters transparent?Whats with the solvent?Good quality plastic,such as the german Rehau,will not discolour-accept no substitute!

The guy said clean soffitts,fascias and gutters in my experience as a person whos seen them in action they don't clear the gutter out of debris.

The solvent (i;ve used)is a pear drop smell,all the upvc companies sell it. It removes small scratch marks made by keys around doorlocks etc.

The guy said clean soffitts,fascias and gutters in my experience as a person whos seen them in action they don't clear the gutter out of debris.

The solvent (i;ve used)is a pear drop smell,all the upvc companies sell it. It removes small scratch marks made by keys around doorlocks etc.

You mean you pay someone to clean round your lock-there is some money in NE Derbyshire:hihi:

• 1 month later...

Archived