Car interior lights won't turn off

Yeah, I'll be kicking myself afterwards...

There are "plungers" on doors etc that make the light come on when pressed. If one has stuck on the in position (which is quite common), the light would stay on.:huh:

If that is the case just clean it with WD 40.

There are "plungers" on doors etc that make the light come on when pressed. If one has stuck on the in position (which is quite common), the light would stay on.:huh:

If that is the case just clean it with WD 40.

Wrong in the in position the door switch is off,check by removing screw holding switch on to door frame pull switch out of locating hole and let it dangle on the wire clear of earths,if a switch is faulty ( unlikely) the light will go out.

Wrong in the in position the door switch is off,check by removing screw holding switch on to door frame pull switch out of locating hole and let it dangle on the wire clear of earths,if a switch is faulty ( unlikely) the light will go out.

Thank you for underlining my point. I purposely did that so that someone would correct me and so emphasise my point. You duly obliged.:D

Thank you for underlining my point. I purposely did that so that someone would correct me and so emphasise my point. You duly obliged.:D

As captain mainwaring used to say " i wondered when somebody would spot that" when he was found to be talking hogwash.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived