Article in the Star about bins not being collected

Our blue bins were due to be collected 6 days ago. They are all still out and half of them have blown over in the wind, there are bottles and cans all over the place. We pick them up and more blow in from god knows where! Paper boxes have been emptied by the wind because most folks still have the original hats on them, which don't fit so are useless.

The black bin is going out tonight so they'll all be out tomorrow.

Walking the school run this week, I have seen a dead chicken dumped next to a public bin (feathers still attached lying in a little pool of blood) and a double American style fridge laid out on the floor taking up the full width of the alley, so we had to climb over it. The mind boggles sometimes.

Things have changed a bit in Whirlow of late:hihi:

I didn't put my black bin out yesterday but it was emptied! I twas inside the gate,easy to see but only had a couple of non perishables in it.So who did it collector did some one put all their rubbish in and wheel it out? It's a mystery but who ever did the dastardly deed free to make it a regular occurance.

the other bin threar

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 07:29 ----------

sorry it posted early on my last reply. the other bin thread us closed so I thought I'd post it here. our blue bins have just been emptied closely followed by the black bins. we're at the bottom if shiregreen. hopefully this means they're catching up.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android