What Is Your IQ? Done The Test? Does It Matter?

What's the point of going on 'Undatables' Do you mean 'under the table'? :D

My keybored tourettes iss isss a a a ahah!! Likes the Sponge Girls. I reallys wonts thats dwarf womams on the shows who lites diving off flats in thre planes. See;s mes mensa test ruined my lifes :(

I was off the scale. Its becoz I isnt thick like wot you men is !:)

I can't even find the bloody MENSA site!

I think there's a LADIESA site pat ... have a go at that! If you can wash the pots, cook and darn socks, you're laughing! :)

Gorge cloons lijed thee and wantss yer wig :hihi:

Gregory C Looney was used as the lowest common denominator by MENSA ... anything (including invertebrates and plants) will naturally score more ... even a balloon filled with water.

Gregory C Looney was used as the lowest common denominator by MENSA ... anything (including invertebrates and plants) will naturally score more ... even a balloon filled with water.

I must be mega thicks, i justed stareted to listenings ins toos one direction. Ands likes

Mensa tests are set by people who are good at mensa tests. I'm not convinced they reflect true "intelligence" as such. A bit like crosswords, people who do them regularly from one source "tune into" the setters thinking.

I did one of those IQ test things when I was in the army, they said I was of superior intelligence, funny as I cant spell for peanuts and I write like a baby don't think I have ever wrote a decent letter in my life, but I can strip any engine down though. :hihi:

Archived