What Is Your IQ? Done The Test? Does It Matter?

I took the proper official test way back when I was in my twenties. My score was 185 and I was invited to join Mensa. However, the benefits they offered for the cost of membership didn't interest me (discounts on air travel, wine etc) so I didn't bother.

Now I think such tests really are no real measure of intelligence and certainly not of good old fashioned common sense.

I took the one mentioned in this thread for curiosity, to see what the difference might be. It's perhaps as well I couldn't get the result.

There are a few pervs on the forum who will tell you,:hihi:

Is it that Sado Masochistic Site ?:huh:

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 15:53 ----------

Mensa tests are set by people who are good at mensa tests. I'm not convinced they reflect true "intelligence" as such. A bit like crosswords, people who do them regularly from one source "tune into" the setters thinking.

Yeh, its the same as the high posters on Sf innit ? :roll:

---------- Post added 01-02-2013 at 15:55 ----------

Gorge cloons lijed thee and wantss yer wig :hihi:

George C.Looney doesnt have to take a test at Mensa. Mens brains arent always in their heads.:roll:

You can get a free Mensa test at the moment from Mensa. I tried and scored 51. Which means I cannot type and a moron. That dribbles. I do dribble but only when required.

I think I pressed the wrong buttons.

Have you taken the test and what score did you get?

But isn't that down to IQ?

Archived