Hinde house school 90-96

sisolo

just wandered if anyone on here went to hinde house school between 90-96,and has any memories about it.

this was when it was still two seperate schools linked by the not so covered walk way.

i used to like nearby and went there,would love to catch up about it if anyone can remember,because the area has changed quite a bit since then lol

cheers simon:thumbsup:

hi beth i probably should have left around same time, the only form tutor i can remember is mr carr who used to teach music.

don't know if that rings a bell if not can you remember any other teachers?

been looking online but have yet to find any info regarding these years.

good god now i can remember those teachers,we had some weird ones and funny ones lol.:hihi:

i can remember having science in mr browns class in c block down the stairs i think it was, an mr firth did p,e i think? not sure though :huh:

would love to meet those teachers again lol

• 1 month later...

ahh mr Terry and his fondness for sheep:hihi: remember miss Foster (PE) miss Lambert (MFL and low tops:love:) Mr Ramsden (mental art teacher) mrs Nisbit (science) just to name a few. oh and it was Dr Blenkinsop and yes he was mad- in a funny crazy scientist kind of way

Archived